- 2000 Watts
- 7 Cooking Menu
- 8 Power Levels
- Full Glass Top
- Feather Touch Buttons
- Over Heat Protection
- Automatic Shutoff
- Cool Touch Surface
- 1 Year Warranty
- Contents : Induction Cooktop, User Manual cum Warranty Card
Benefits of Induction
- In induction cooktop heat transferred directly to the cookware rather than on the surface of the cooktop. For this reason, cooking in an induction cooktop consumes less time and does the cooking at a faster pace.
- Induction cooktops have smooth, glass surface. As induction burners don’t heat the surface of cooktops any spills, splatters won’t burn the surface. Just after completing your cooking, it will become Cool and you can easily clean it.
Reduce in Energy Consumption
- Approximately 70% of energy consumption can be reduced by using induction cooktops. Think about food stalls. In a food stall or truck, the induction cooker can be a useful thing.
Safe to Use
- Inductions directly heat your cookware, and for that reason, the surface doesn’t get hot. It also becomes cool more quickly than other cooktops.
- Also, when pan or pot is removed from the induction cooktop, it automatically shut down which also reduces the risk of an accident.
- In the market, you will get a different size induction cooktop. You can buy one according to your kitchen’s size, which will save your kitchen’s space.